All Your Base : CC All Your Base : CC

Thati he kind of thing that makes the clocks...

If the clock crew would just maybe make more things like this than they would be much better. Clock crew movies are really starting to ook better. They use to be thngs like just the letter B or 10 frame GIFs. Now some of the crw members are pumping out things like this. This is definately worth a view, but I suggest you see the infamate All Your Base original to compare. I just might start to look forward to more clock movies. and the funny thing is, I don't feel toodirty saying that I like raddish clock. Definately give this a view.
-Storycaster

a goldiclock orange a goldiclock orange

it was... definatly amusing.

I always wonderin what it would look like to peel the orange... LOL it was a decent movie. Even though tha music and theme for the first half of the movie was allbased on Conkers Bad Fur Day.

+1000 karma pts bonus +1000 karma pts bonus

Sorta weird music, but I liked it.

I sorta voted high on the music because you did it yourself. I only gave it a seven thuugh cause you just used a mixer. I gave the style a five cause it was wierd. It was kinda funny in a way so I gave that some credit. The one really nicely done thing that I liked and wat earned you a five with a sorta joke flash was that the fact that I must have watched it five times before I realized the animation was a loop. The transition is remarkably smooth. I can't even tell where it is and I still can't find the one in the music either. Oh, nice preloader. For anyone who's parents are home, te preloader has some tities, but their only on the preloader. Finally, I have prob voted low on your clayimation stuff because those things don't take too much effort in flash. Now that I kow that you aren't too pathetic in working with flash I will prob vote higher on more of your clayimation stuff. Don't expect much more thn a six on them though cause they are short, pointless, and I don't really like them too much. I don't mean that ofensively in any way though. Keep on working with flash on newgrounds as much as you are now and YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE NAMED KING OF THE PORTAL FOR A MONTH in no time. Ya know, out of ovr a hundred reviews this just might be my longest. I wonder what erged me to write all of this. I could have just written "decent effort". All around I could just do things like "CRAP", "GREAT JOB", "keep up the good work", or things similar to that and then just submit it. If just did that I could be looking at around 500 reviews. I guess I just am too much of a good writer for that. Oh well. Til next time you read one of my reviews... (and I'm not stopping til 10,000) LOL

Newgrounds Experience Newgrounds Experience

I am not goin to vote high just cause it's Wade ..

This is a decent movie explaining how important it is to become great on newgrounds. Higher rankings means to me-
-Stronger voting powers
-almost gaurenteed higher popularity
-Knowing that you have achieved smomething with your life
-and much much more.
Personaly I will not give up till I have surpassed a lvl. beyond 30!
I think that this movie has great meanin and anyone who cares at all about newgrounds should watch this.

LOUD JUNK LOUD JUNK

Nicely done

It's, well... diferent. Chances are you will likethis. I sure did. Its sorta weid but it was don very smoothly and worked very well.

Shooting People For Fun 2 Shooting People For Fun 2

That was...

I enjoyed that.LOL It was different. A little strange but in a way funny. I am guessing the creator has some issues. None the less, think it is worth a view and hopefully you will like it. I know most people do.

BEEBO Part 2 BEEBO Part 2

I LOVE BEEBO!!!

To anyone who has een any of the BEEBO collection then it woul just be impossible to not see them all. I just love the sound and these are all done very well. I , of course, hav seen all three. I mus say that this one is definately my favorite. Even though the animation sucks it brings a sort of great style to the whole movie. Chances are that you will laugh... umm,a lot! The only thing a hate about BEEBO is tht there isn't more. A lot more.
-Storycaster

Pongo XI: clay baby die! Pongo XI: clay baby die!

I prob wouldhave give this a higher rating but...

I'm not sureif you even did this. Maybe you just used digital camera. Anyway whatever you did it isn't too great. these knds of movies I don't even consider flash. Is was sorta fun though. I only gave this a sorta low rating because It prob didn't tak you too long.

PriKedELiK responds:

u dont consider the size of the file... the same thing made by a not skilled flasher, probably weight more than 3Mb. for save on weight i spend a lot of time optimizing each frame in photoshop. and a lot of time for get shots too.

Robotech Ep. 1 - 5 Robotech Ep. 1 - 5

OH SHIT!!!!

For the file size this thing was LONG. It sorta confusing at times but towards the end it starts to make sense. You did a great job compressing the music file to be that small. I don't understand how this thing doesn't at least have a 3.10 or 3.20! To have a 2.73 overall is unbeilevable. I mean, I gave this things overall score a little more than I would of if this thing didn't make those 5 mins of my life that fun. Once again I am sorry that this doen't have a much higher score. Don't worry though. I will vote 5(and I'm a lvl 9) once a day until the thing for prob like the next week or so. I really feel bad that something with that much effort isn't over the 3. I don't think the thing was great enough for top 50, but it sure does deserve a much higher score. I am hoping to see some more of your stuff.

Change Change

It was definately a great effort.

Most everything about is was very well done. I only gave it a six because I didn't really like the style ad it sorta was boring. I guess it would be one of the most serious flash's on Newgrounds. Just, the music was a kind that was too deprssing. Oh, I think that your I like Chinese wa a better type of style so I voted hat higher even touh this one took more effort. If you are really into serious flash than you will probbly like it.
-Storycater