All Your Base : CC All Your Base : CC

Thati he kind of thing that makes the clocks...

If the clock crew would just maybe make more things like this than they would be much better. Clock crew movies are really starting to ook better. They use to be thngs like just the letter B or 10 frame GIFs. Now some of the crw members are pumping out things like this. This is definately worth a view, but I suggest you see the infamate All Your Base original to compare. I just might start to look forward to more clock movies. and the funny thing is, I don't feel toodirty saying that I like raddish clock. Definately give this a view.
-Storycaster

a goldiclock orange a goldiclock orange

it was... definatly amusing.

I always wonderin what it would look like to peel the orange... LOL it was a decent movie. Even though tha music and theme for the first half of the movie was allbased on Conkers Bad Fur Day.

+1000 karma pts bonus +1000 karma pts bonus

Sorta weird music, but I liked it.

I sorta voted high on the music because you did it yourself. I only gave it a seven thuugh cause you just used a mixer. I gave the style a five cause it was wierd. It was kinda funny in a way so I gave that some credit. The one really nicely done thing that I liked and wat earned you a five with a sorta joke flash was that the fact that I must have watched it five times before I realized the animation was a loop. The transition is remarkably smooth. I can't even tell where it is and I still can't find the one in the music either. Oh, nice preloader. For anyone who's parents are home, te preloader has some tities, but their only on the preloader. Finally, I have prob voted low on your clayimation stuff because those things don't take too much effort in flash. Now that I kow that you aren't too pathetic in working with flash I will prob vote higher on more of your clayimation stuff. Don't expect much more thn a six on them though cause they are short, pointless, and I don't really like them too much. I don't mean that ofensively in any way though. Keep on working with flash on newgrounds as much as you are now and YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE NAMED KING OF THE PORTAL FOR A MONTH in no time. Ya know, out of ovr a hundred reviews this just might be my longest. I wonder what erged me to write all of this. I could have just written "decent effort". All around I could just do things like "CRAP", "GREAT JOB", "keep up the good work", or things similar to that and then just submit it. If just did that I could be looking at around 500 reviews. I guess I just am too much of a good writer for that. Oh well. Til next time you read one of my reviews... (and I'm not stopping til 10,000) LOL

Samuel 17 David & Goliath Samuel 17 David & Goliath

Not grea butwas sortra programmed good.

I don't now if I think it is as great as everyone else does but it was fun fr about a min. You can make a lot o better stuff and I think you shold do something that has to do less with religion. Oh Well.. better luck next time(eevn though this is on the weely users choice)

Hell Fight 3 Hell Fight 3

I nicely programmed game...

This is prob one of the more fun 2 paye fighing games. Shows skill, effort, and a true good game. ityourtypof skilyocan trulel mae great games. I wish you the best at yo future flas gmes and am hoping you wilake more games like this. f you spend some more efr n it hen yu cn make a ral great game.
-Stoycaster

Clock Assassin X Clock Assassin X

No... No NO NO

I voted 5 on a vlovk crew game. SO SO DIRTY. I can't find the egg though. I bet there is no egg. He only says that to piss people like me off.

KnottsberryClock responds:

Did you try both answers when Wade asks you if you want to continue?